Outre les concerts, le MUMA propose des workshops interactifs dédiés aux professionnels de l’industrie de la musique.
Samedi 16 novembre
Panel 1: The future of festivals
13:00 - 13:45
- This panel discusses some of the most pertinent issues affecting this industry sector like the changes in the live music biz, data collection, the growing niche festival market, and shares the kind of knowledge you don’t often get at less intimate gatherings.
- Chris Prosser – The Suspicious Group, UK
- Marion Meier – Zurich OpenAir, Zurich
- Stefan Reichmann – Haldern Pop Festival, Germany
- Fruszina Szep – Lollapalooza Festival, Berlin
- Bartek Stolarek – PolandRock Festival, Poland
Panel 2: How to sell out a show
14:00 - 14:45
- Ticketing with the right price, the right platform and the right fan in mind.
- This panel discusses key points to increase concert ticket sales.
- Laurent Klunge – Weezevent
- Christof Huber – OpenAir St.Gallen / Yourope
- Bobby Haber – Mondo NYC
- Codruta Vulcu – Artmania, Romania
- Tim Ferrone – Wrapped Up Music, London
Panel 3: Breaking Borders
15:00 - 15:45
- Countless opportunities are often waiting beyond our borders: new markets, performance opportunities, networking prospects, and growing your brand with the possibility of one day performing on the global stage. This panel features several international experts on how to make it abroad.
- Greg Parmley – Director ILMC / IFF, UK
- Alf Olofsson – Berklee College of Music, Valencia
- Nadja Mitic – Booking/ Management, Lausanne
- Jean Zuber – Swiss Music Export, Zurich
- Mehmet Dede – Talent Buyer at Drom Nyc / NYU Adjunct Music Professor Business
Panel 4: «A Hard Day’s Night …»
16:00 - 16:45
- Working and Surviving as an artist in the music biz.
- The volatile and competitive nature of the music business is something every artist has to tackle. This panel talks about mental health, retirement, self-exploitation and other issues that affect artists in their daily life.
- Philippe Moreillon – UNIL Vice Rector, Lausanne
- Jessiquoi – artist, Bern
- Rejane Chassot – RTS / High Law, Lausanne
- Elisabeth Stoudmann – Journalist, Lausanne